The Oregon Tow Truck Association understands the importance of bringing consistency and fairness to the towing and recovery industry. The Oregon Tow Truck Association (OTTA), a non profit Trade Association was established in December 1978. OTTA was the realization of a few dedicated towers that foresaw the need for one voice representing our industry. At the time, there were two existing associations, The Northwest Towing Association, founded on August 27th, 1963 and the Independent Towers of Oregon founded in May of 1972.
- Alliance with a group of towing professionals who share your concerns, who know your line of business, and on whom you can rely for broad-based support.
- Legislative advocacy at the state, local, and national level, provided by a lobbyist who is well-schooled in towing-related issues and will firght to secure legislative remedies to industry-wide problems.
- Assistance in Resolving Individual Legal Concerns.
- Access to Educational Seminars, Training & Workshops.
- Participate in the Satewide Success of Towers.
Join the Association Today to Help Fight for Tower's Rights.